Michigan CCW/CPL Class – Serving The Metro Detroit Area For Over 8 Years
We have developed training methods that allow you to be better prepared to defend yourself beyond the Concealed Pistol License class. Self Defense CCW teach with great emphasis on being prepared and aware of your surroundings at all times, called Situational Awareness, which can be relayed and taught to your children to help protect them as well.
Tuition: $75.00 per student
- 8-hour classroom instruction and testing
- Pistol Rental
- Michigan CCW/CPL prerequisite training
- Lifetime post-training consultation
- Certificate of Completion
Tuition Does Not Include:
- Range Fee
- Ammunition (50 Rounds Minimum)
- State of Michigan CCW/CPL Application Fees
Please bring to class:
- Your state I.D or Driver’s License.
- Black pen & paper for notes
Obtaining a license to carry a concealed handgun in the State of Michigan requires a minimum 8-hour Concealed Pistol License Certification Course.
Our Program Cover:
- The Use of Force
- Gun Safety
- Gun Storage
- Dispute Resolution
- Michigan Laws Regarding Use of Force
- State Licensing Requirements
You will be required to qualify with a handgun.
- Bring your UNLOADED handgun and UNLOADED magazine in a bag or case and leave it in your vehicle until the instructor instructs you to bring the handgun into the shooting range.
- Bring a minimum of 50 rounds of ammunition
- Bring eye and ear protection (if you do not have your own, you may purchase a set for a small fee at the range)
If you do not have a handgun and need to rent one there will be an additional gun rental fee and the ammunition used in the gun must be purchased from the Gun Range.
Private and semi-private available for additional fee.
3 hour CPL renewal refresher courses available opon request. Call for details!
Act now! our classes will fill quickly. Give us a Call or text 248-242-0629. Classes available seven days a week. Need a evening class? We have evening classes available upon request.